Last modified: March 21st 2021.
Welcome to Notify!
What information we collect about you
We collect information about you when you provide it to us, when you use our Services, and when other services provide it to us, as further described below:
Information you provide: We collect information from you when you voluntarily provide such information, such as when you register for access to the Services or use certain Services, Information we collect may include but not be limited to email address, username and any video or live stream data, messages, images or any other. Content you send via our messaging feature.
- Data we collect Automatically: When you interact with us through the Services, we receive and store certain information such as an IP address, device ID, and your activities within the Services. We may store such information or such information may be included in databases owned and maintained by affiliates, agents or service provides. The Services may use such information and pool it with other information to track, for example, the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of posts users have made as well as the sites with refer visitors to Notify.
- Aggregated Information: In an ongoing effort to better understand and serve the users of the Service, we may conduct research on our customer demographics, interests and behavior based on the information collected. This research may be complied and analysed on and aggregate basis, and we may share this aggregate data with our affiliates, agents and business partners. WE may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our services to current or prospective business partners, and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
- Info through other Services: You may give us permission to collect your information in other services. For example: you may comment a content platform (“CP”) such as Twitter, Discord, YouTube or Twitch. When you do this, it allows us to obtain innovation from those accounts (for example, your subscriptions and your posts).
- Analytics: We may use third party website analytic tools such as Google Analytics on our websites that employ cookies to collect certain information concerning your use of our Services. However, you can disable cookies by changing your browser settings. Further information about the procedure to follow in other to disable cookies can be found on your internet browser provider’s website via your help screen.
- Advertisements: you may see our Service advertised in other applications or websites. After clicking on of the these advertisements and installing our Service, you will become a user of the Service. Advertising platforms, which include Twitter and Facebook (and whose SDKs are integrated within our Service), may collection information for optimising advertising campaigns outside of the Service.
Where information is processed
The Company is based in the United States. No matter where you are located, you consent to the processing and transferring of your information in and to the U.S. and other countries. The laws of the U.S. and other countries giving data collection and use may not be as comprehensive or protective as laws of the country where you live.
Our use of your information
Our legal bases for handling of your personal data
The law income jurisdiction require companies to tell you about the legal ground they rely on to use or discoed your personal data to the extent of these laws apply, our legal grounds are as follows:
- To honour our contractual commitments to you: Much of our processing of personal data is to meet our contractual obligations to our users, or to take steps at users’ request in anticipation of entering into a contract with them. For example, we handle personal data on the basis to create your account and provide our Services.
- Legitimate interests: In many cases, we handle personal data on the ground that it furthers our legitimate interests in ways that are not overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the affected individuals: This includes:
- Providing a safe and enjoyable user experience;
- Customer service;
- Marketing, e.g. sending emails or other communications to let you know about new features;
- Protecting our users, personnel, and property;
- Analyzing and improving our business, e.g. collecting information about how you use our Services to optimise the design and placement of certain features;
- Processing job applications;
- Managing legal issues.
- Legal compliance: We need to use and discoed personal data in certain ways to comply with our legal obligations.
- To protect the vital tenets of the individuals or others: For example, we may collect or share personal data to help resolve an urgent medical situation.
- Consent: Where required by law, and in some other cases, we handle personal data on the basis of your implied and express consent.
Our disclosure of your information
The Company is not in the business of selling your information. We consider this information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may share your information with certain third parties, as set forth below:
- Business Transfers: As we develop our business, we might sell or buy businesses or assets in the event of a corporate sale, merger, reorganization, bankruptcy, dissolution or similar event, your information may be part of the transferred assets.
- Consent: We may transfer your information with your consent.
- Developers: Developers using our SDK or API will have access to their end users’ information, including but not limited to channel data and post data. Developers must use such information only to provide the SDK/API functionality within their applications.
- Agents, Consultants and Related Third Parties: Like may businesses, we sometimes hire other companies or individuals to perfume certain business-related functions. Examples of such functions include mailing information, maintaining databases and processing payments.
- Legal Requirements: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with legal obligation, (ii) protect and defend the rights of property of the Company or Related Companies, (iii) protect the personal safety of users of the Service out the public, or (iv) protect against legal liability.
- Aggregated or Non-identifiable Data: We may also share aggregated or non-personally identifiable information with out partners or other for business purposes.
You may provide us with ideas for new products or modifications to existing products, and other unsolicited submissions (collectively, “Unsolicited Information”). All Unsolicited Information shall be deemed to be non-confidential and we shall be free to reproduce, use, disclose, and distribute such Unsolicited Information to others without limitation or attribution.
Our services are for users age 13 and over and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 13 and believe he or she has disclosed personal information to us please contact us at email@example.com. For residents of the EEA, where processing of personal information is based on consent, Notify will not knowingly engage in the process for the users under the age of consent established by applicable data proaction law. If we learn that we are engaged in sick processing with such users, we will halt such processing and will take reasonable measures to promptly remove applicable information from our records.
Third party services
Notify provides optional integration with third party services to enhance the user experience: